Book your non-stop flight with us to Malé, Maldives from Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad and stand a chance to WIN a 3-night stay or a romantic dinner for 2 at LUX South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas.
So, why wait? Book your flights to paradise today to enjoy luxury accommodation in sunny Maldives and romantic dinners for 2 with a view!
Terms of the Offer:
Go First Terms and Conditions:
1. This offer (“Offer”) is made by Go First Airlines (India) Ltd (“Go First”), to the customers booking Go First flights from 8 hours on 1st May 2021 to 24 hours on 30th June 2021 (“Offer Period”) for travel between 8 hours on 1st May 2021 and 24 hours on 30th June 2021.
2. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the customer. Go First will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
3. The Offer is valid for bookings made during the Offer Period, and the date of travel by the customer shall be no later than 30th June 2021.
4. The Offer is valid only on Malé flights.
5. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, scheme, or promotion.
6. This Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable.
7. If the booking made under this Offer is cancelled for any reason, the Promo Code or Offer cannot be validated for the purpose of new booking made in its place.
8. All Go First flight bookings made under this Offer shall be subject to Go First's conditions of carriage available at www.flygofirst.com
9. The Offer is being made purely on a “best efforts” basis and is subject to force majeure conditions. Go First reserves the right to withdraw or modify this Offer at any time, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.
10. The winner will be selected by Go First at random from the entries received. The selection panel from Go First will consist of representatives from Go First's marketing and communications team. The decision of the selection panel taken on the basis of the random selection, shall be final and binding on the participating guest(s). Such a decision shall not be open to challenge/contest by anyone and no correspondence/claim will be entertained by Go First in this regard.
11. By making a Go First flight booking during the Offer Period under the Offer, the customer: (i) unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to these terms and conditions; and (ii) consents that all information provided by the customer may be shared by Go First with its agents, representatives, service providers, employees, and may be used to send promotional information pertaining to Go First to the customer, in future.
12. Go First shall not be responsible for any liabilities on account of the non- performance by Lux Hotels, Maldives in any manner whatsoever.
13. The winner of the Offer agree to undertake the holiday at their own risk and Go First shall not be responsible for the safety of any winner during the journey to the destination or in the course of the trip.
14. The winner must be able to provide a negative RT-PCR/ Covid -19 test report, obtained 72 hours prior to the date of departure.
15. For any issues/grievances relating to the service deficiency in the Offer, the guests are encouraged to take up the same directly with LUX hotels, without involving Go First in any manner whatsoever.
16. The terms and conditions of the Offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to such terms and the Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai.
17. Winner of the Offer who has opted to avail of the same, shall be deemed to have accepted the ‘Terms of the Offer’ as well as ‘Go First Terms and Conditions’.
Disclaimer: Hotel accommodation offer made available through Go First Website, is provided by LUX* Resorts and Hotels, Maldives. Go First is just a facilitator of the said offer and hence, expressly disclaims any liability and/or responsibility for the content, accuracy of the information or offer service. For any questions or concerns or complaints about the offer, please contact The Lux Collective, Reservations Department directly. Claims of any nature whatsoever, in this regard, will not be entertained by Go First . As such, the passenger(s) is/are encouraged to exercise their sole discretion while opting for the said offer