What are the features of the Manage Booking option on the website?
Under this section, by entering the PNR and last Name / email and clicking 'Retrieve Booking' passengers can / will be able to do the below : • Change departure / return date • Re-route your flight • Pre-book refreshments • Pre-book excess baggage • Priority check-in • Pre-book seat
How can I change / cancel my reservation?
You may change / re-book / cancel bookings under manage booking option on the homepage of our website. You can also refer to our G8 Chatbot for cancellation and refund.
You can now book your meals, preferred seats and pre-book excess baggage etc. through manage my booking. You can also update your contact information on this page. You can also process changes/cancellations to the itinerary at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time on Chatbot, connecting with Contact Centre or by visiting our Airport ticketing counter.
Would I be able to change my origin and destination under Manage Booking facility?
The origin and destination of a given booking cannot be changed. One needs to cancel the booking under the prevailing cancellation policy and thereafter make a new reservation.
How do I book a seat of my choice?
• If your reservation is issued through the Go First website, contact center, travel agent or airport ticketing counter, you can pre-book a seat, at a nominal cost under the option 'Manage Booking' on our website (72 hours until 1 hours prior to departure of your flight). • You can also connect with our contact center or your respective travel agent. • If you have not pre-booked your seat, you can request for one at the check-in counter and the same shall be provided based on availability.
How do I book refreshments for my flight online?
• Complimentary refreshments are not served on-board our flights. • Once you make a reservation, you can pre-book a meal under the option 'Manage Booking' on our website. • If you have not pre-booked your refreshments, you can also purchase meal on-board based on availability.
How can I get a print out of my ticket / itinerary?
Customers can click on Manage Booking on our website and retrieve your reservation by entering your PNR (a six digit code that indicate your reservation) and email address or last name. Once your reservation is retrieved, you can take a print out of your ticket.
Note: If you have made the reservation through a travel agency, you may have to get your email address updated in order to retrieve the booking online. Alternatively, you may call our contact center at: 1800 2100 999 / +91 22 6896 8300 for any assistance.
Can I alter my name in case I am not able to travel and transfer my ticket to another person?
Currently, the tickets are non-transferable, hence name changes on a confirmed reservation are not permissible. You will need to cancel your ticket as per the prevailing cancellation policy, and book a new ticket with the new customer's name.
How can I book a wheelchair and what is the procedure?
Customers can request this service while making their flight booking on our website or by contacting our call center. We have wheelchair service available for use at all airport locations to assist with transportation from check-in to the boarding gate and from the aircraft to the arrivals hall at the destination. We request you to inform us at least 48 hours prior to flight departure time. We will accommodate requests made within 48 hours from departure on a best effort basis.
What is the policy for Unaccompanied Minor?
Children between the age group of 5-12 years and accompanied by a customer below 18 years of age will still be considered and treated as an unaccompanied minor. Unaccompanied minor must have valid photo ID proof at the check-in counters. Parents or guardians must remain present at the airport ticketing counter until the flight has departed. Go First does not carry unaccompanied minors under the age of 5 years. Children below the age of 5 years must be accompanied on the same reservation by a customer over the age of 18 years.
By what time must an Unaccompanied Minor report at the airport?
All unaccompanied minors must report at the airport ticketing counter at least 2 hours prior to departure for domestic flight and 3 hours prior to departure for international flights.
Do I need to fill any form for Unaccompanied Minor’s travel with Go First?
A parent or guardian is required to complete a signed Indemnity form (available at the airport) at the point of check-in at each departure airport prior to travel. The form must include the name and contact numbers of the parent or guardian (above the age of 18) who will meet the unaccompanied minor at the point of arrival. Link: https://static.flygofirst.com/media/5213/UMNR_Form.pdf.
Do I need to provide a valid photo ID proof for my child?
Valid photo ID for both the unaccompanied minor and the parent/guardian is required at the point of check-in.
What is the age group of an infant?
Children below the age of 2 years, as on date of travel are permitted to travel as an infant.
Until when are Expectant Mothers permitted to fly?
• Expectant mothers may be permitted to fly till the end of 27th week of pregnancy without any medical certificate. • From 28th week to 36th week, they are required to carry a 'Fit to Fly / Fit for Air Travel' medical certificate valid for travel date, and issued 24 (twenty four) hours prior to the date of travel from her treating and/or consulting Obstetrician & Gynecologist along with name, signature and medical council registration number (and preferably on a letter head). • The medical certificate should be acceptable to the Duty Manager/Airport Manager and in case of doubt/clarification; the company doctor may be contacted for necessary advice. A copy of medical certificate will be retained by Go First. • Expectant mothers who are above 36 weeks onwards are not permitted to fly. • Post-delivery mother and infant are permitted to fly after 7 days in case of a normal delivery. In cases of caesarian section or complicated delivery they can fly after 2 weeks.
What would be my Cabin / Checked-in baggage allowance?
• Hand / Cabin baggage allowance will be 1 piece upto 7kg and one Laptop bag with maximum overall dimensions of cabin baggage must not exceed 115 cms. • The dimensions of the check in baggage must not exceed 158 cm (62 inches) in overall dimensions (L+W+H). Go First does not have a limit on the number of bags; however each bag must not exceed 32 kg as per airport baggage restriction. Excess baggage will be charged over & above free baggage allowance as per applicable charges. • For details please click here .
What happens if my baggage is damaged?
In case of any such unfortunate instance, the matter must be reported to our airport staff at arrival hall before leaving the airport premises, wherein our staff would then raise a Damage Baggage Report (DBR) stating the losses incurred, assess the situation and resolve the same as per guidelines.
What happens if my baggage has not reached its destination?
The first step is to approach the Baggage Services Desk or a Go First representative available in the arrival hall, near the baggage claim area. Passengers have to fill a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) giving details of their baggage. This report will contain a unique reference number which enables Go First to trace their baggage as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What happens if my baggage has been missing or declared lost?
Kindly allow us 10 working days from the date of travel to locate your missing baggage. When the passenger’s baggage is received, we will inform them immediately. In case the bag is declared lost, Go First's liability for loss of baggage ( domestic ) is limited to ₹200/- per kg up to a maximum of ₹ 4,000/- or whichever is lower. For international, the loss of baggage is limited to USD 20/- per kg.
What is the check-in closure and boarding gate closure time?
The Check-in counter closes strictly 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Customers must report sufficiently in advance to avoid missing the flight.
The Boarding Gate closes 25 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. After checking-in and collecting your boarding pass, please ensure that you go through the security check and await the boarding call.
How do I pre-book excess baggage when travelling in domestic / international sectors?
If customer wishes to carry more than the standard baggage allowance of 15 kg, they can pre-purchase the same in increments of 03 kg, 05 kg, 10 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg & 30 kg from our website or by calling our Reservations team at 18002 100 999.
What would be the charges if I pre-book excess baggage while travelling in domestic sectors?
Customers can pre-book excess baggage in increments of 03Kg, 05Kg, 10Kg, 15Kg, 20Kg and 30Kg 03Kg- ₹ 1,350 05Kg- ₹ 2,250 10Kg- ₹ 4,500 15Kg- ₹ 6,750 20Kg- ₹ 9,000 30Kg- ₹ 13,500
What would be the charges if I purchase excess baggage while connecting onto domestic Go First flights while flying from / to international destinations within 24 hours of my travel?
Customers can pre-book excess baggage in increments of 08Kg, 10Kg, 15Kg and 30Kg on our website. 08Kg- ₹ 1,600 10Kg- ₹ 2,000 15Kg- ₹ 3,000 30Kg- ₹ 6,000
When can I do a web check-in?
Web check-in is available from 72 hours to 01 hour prior to departure for flights within India and 48 hours to 02 hours prior to departure for international sectors.
How can I print / re-print my Web Check-in boarding pass?
If you have already Web Checked-in, you will need to click on the web check-in option on our website and retrieve your reservation using your PNR (a six digit code that indicate your reservation), and email address or last name. Once your reservation is retrieved, you can print or reprint your boarding pass at the kiosk machines available at all airports. However, for international flights, printing of boarding pass is done at the check-in counter, post verification of travel documents.
What would be the baggage allowance if I am travelling with an infant?
On domestic flights, there is no check-in baggage allowance for infants. However, customer travelling with an infant are allowed to carry one extra cabin baggage weighing not more than 07kg for baby food etc. and a fully collapsible baby wrap or a blanket on domestic flights. On international flights, infants will be allowed 10 kgs of check-in baggage allowance.
It is charged for all the Bookings made through our website (Domestic or International) inclusive of service tax and cess if applicable, per passenger, per sector, per segment as Go First incurs various costs towards maintenance of the online booking engine, hardware, payment eco system, etc. which also includes the charges paid by Go First to concerned banks for online transactions.
How can a refund for a cancelled ticket be obtained?
Customers should note that certain fares are offered subject to certain conditions, which may limit, restrict or exclude their right to change or cancel bookings. • In case of Online payments on G8 website and mobile app, refund shall be made by the airlines within seven days of the cancellation to the mode of payment. • In case of cash, offline card and QR transactions, Bank account details of the customer will be taken and the refund will be processed through NEFT/RTGS in seven working days upon receipt of Bank account details. • In case of purchase of ticket through travel agent/portal, the airline shall refund the amount to the travel agency account and they are liable to refund to customer. The airlines shall ensure that the refund process is completed within 30 working days. Customers should contact travel agent for further refund assistance. • The airlines shall refund all statutory taxes and User Development Fee (UDF)/Airport Development Fee (ADF)/Passenger Service Fee (PSF) to the passengers in case of cancellation/non-utilisation of tickets/no show. This provision shall also be applicable for all types of fares offered including promos/special fares and where the basic fare is non-refundable. • Change Fees / Rescheduling charges are Non-Refundable in any case.
What is the amount refunded if I have missed a flight?
In case customers miss their flight / no show, the entire gross fare will be forfeited except for the applicable Passenger Service Fee (PSF) and User Development Fee (UDF) which will be refunded in the same mode of payment in which the payment was originally received and only upon receiving such request in 365 days from departure date.
Can I obtain refund on cancellation of an itinerary?
When you cancel the ticket online, the amount gets refunded after the applicable cancellation charges are deducted. Changes or cancellations to booking must be made at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. In case of No Show, (where the ticket is not cancelled / rescheduled within the stipulated time) the entire ticket amount will be forfeited and only airline taxes will be refunded.
How can I obtain refund for a ticket booked through a travel agency?
In case tickets are purchased through a travel agent / portal, the airline shall refund the amount to the travel agent and they will credit the money into your account. You are requested to contact your travel agent for further assistance.
Can I carry a power bank in my checked-in baggage?
Power bank chargers are prohibited in check-in baggage. The same can be carried in the cabin baggage only.
What items are not permitted on a Go First flight?
• For safety reasons, dangerous articles, such as those listed below, must not be carried in the Customer's baggage: • Compressed gasses e.g. deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous such as butane oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders and compressed gas cylinders. • Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries and apparatus containing mercury. • Explosives, ammunitions, fireworks and flares, ammunition including blank cartridges, handguns, fireworks and pistol caps. • Flammable liquids and solids such as: lighter refills, lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners, fire-lighters, lighters that need inverting before ignition, matches, radioactive material, briefcases and attaché case with installed alarm devices, and oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder and peroxides. • Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials. Other dangerous articles such as magnetized materials, offensive or irritating materials. Aerosols like HIT, Baygon, Mortein sprays are restricted. • Carriage of dry cell batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools. Further, carriage of firearms and guns is subject to • Replicas are prohibited in the Customer cabin. • Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Note 2 smartphones are prohibited in Check-in baggage and hand baggage. • Carriage of such other articles, prohibited as per applicable laws.
What are the photo - ID requirement for a Go First flight?
Photo Id checks are mandatory before issuing boarding passes and baggage tags to the customers travelling on Go First.
As per BCAS guidelines, the following photo identity cards are allowed for identity verification, • Passport • Voter photo identity card issued by Election Commission of India. • Aadhaar or m-Aadhaar or e-Aadhaar issued by unique identification authority of India (UIDAI). • PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department. • Driving license issued by RTO. • Service Photo Identity card issued by Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or Public Limited Companies. • Student Photo Identity Cards issued by Government Institutions / Government recognized Educational Institutions. • Nationalized Bank Passbook with attested Photograph. • Pension card / Pension documents having photograph of the passenger. • Disability Photo ID card / handicapped medical certificate issued by respective state / UT governments / administrations. • In-case of a passenger is not in a position to produce any of the above listed documents due to valid reasons, then the identity certificate issued by a Group ‘A’ Gazetted officer of the Central / State Government on his official letterhead with passenger’s photograph duly attested will be valid for this purpose. The requirement of valid passport along with airline ticket in case of International Passenger shall continue for entry to the Terminal Building.
Will I be contacted in advance if my flight is delayed, preponed or cancelled?
If you have provided us with your SMS-capable mobile phone number or email address while booking, then Go First will notify you in advance through an SMS or email. We strongly recommend that all passengers to provide us with their correct phone number and email address at the time of booking, in order to enable us to inform them in unforeseen cases of flight delays or cancellations. You can update your contact under the option 'Manage Booking' on our website.
If I have a connecting flight with Go First, and I missed it due to late arrival of the incoming flight. Will I be compensated?
If your incoming flight is a Go First Flight, we will accommodate you on the next available flight and ensure that you reach your destination.
How should I book a ticket if I don’t have a surname?
In case, you don’t have a surname mentioned in your government ID, you can use your first name as your surname during your booking. For example: A person with a name ‘ABC’ can fill their surname as ‘ABC’ during the booking. This way the booking would be made in the name of (Title) ABC ABC.
What is a group booking?
A group is defined as 6 or more passengers travelling together on one reservation. All group enquiries should be directed to Group Desk from our website www.flygofirst.com . under Tab: Plan my Trip.
Can I alter my name incase I am not able to travel and transfer my ticket to another person?
Tickets once issued are non-transferable, hence name changes on a confirmed reservation are not permissible. You will need to cancel your ticket and book a new ticket with the new customer's name. Cancellation charges, if any, will be applicable accordingly as per policy.
How can I contact Go First for feedback or comments?
You may share your experiences, feedback or complaints by writing to us at [email protected].
What is a Defence Fare?
Discount on base fare is provided for bookings made under Defence category and is open to serving and retired Indian armed personnel and paramilitary personnel, their spouses and dependent children. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotional scheme or discount offer extended by Go First. Defence reservations can be booked only through Go First official website www.flygofirst.com, Go First ticketing counters and through Travel Agents. At the time of Check-in, Defence personnel needs to carry valid photo ID and relevant military ID card, and present the same for verification at the check-in counter. Their dependents need to carry Defence personnel dependent ID proof. Customers will be permitted to fly only if they present their Defence id card else they will be denied boarding unless he/she purchases the ticket at current fare.
• Students above 12 years can avail 5% discount on the base fare and get total 25kg (Standard 15 + 10 additional) extra baggage allowance. • Student fare will be available only on bookings made on our website. • Please note that a bonafide school/university ID is mandatory at the time of check-in. Scheme is valid for students only and not applicable for family members. • Tickets booked under this scheme are non-transferable. Scheme cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promotions from Go First. • This offer is applicable for international students also. • A valid student ID card as well as valid Govt approved photo ID and international boarding pass of travel within 24 hours needs to be presented to avail this offer.
What is Senior Citizen Fare?
• This is a special fare applicable only for senior citizens, above the age of 60 years. The discount would be of 8% on base fare. • Standard Baggage allowance i.e 7 kgs hand baggage and 15 kgs check-in baggage is permitted. • Customers booked under this Senior Citizen special fare need to carry a valid photo ID Card (like – Aadhaar card, Senior citizen card, Driving license etc. issued by a Government body) indicating their date of birth, and present it at the time of check-in at the airport. In absence of any valid documents the customer booked under the Special Fares for Senior Citizen will not be able to claim the benefits, under the offer and their booking will stand cancelled and if the passenger still intends to fly then the passenger will be required to pay differential fare as per the rate prevailing on the date of booking. • Go First reserves the right to amend / cancel / withdraw the scheme at any time without any prior intimation.
Does Go First provide ear plugs and cotton?
Go First does not provide ear plugs and cotton on-board. Therefore, we recommend that passengers carry their own chewing gum, cotton and/or ear plugs for their comfort. It is also recommended that customers carry blankets/ shawl on board as required.
Is alcohol offered on Go First flights?
Serving of alcohol or consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited on Domestic flights.
Is smoking allowed on-board Go First flights?
Smoking is strictly prohibited on-board Go First flights.
Can I carry water and food on-board?
Water up to 100ml is permissible to carry onboard. Bottled water is also available on board for sale. Go First allows customers to bring food items on-board.
What is a Travel Certificate?
Travel certificate is a proof of travel provided at a charge of INR 300 per person per sector inclusive of GST
Can a Travel Certificate help us with reimbursement, GST and LTC claims?
Yes it can. Please click here to request for a Travel Certificate
How can I retrieve and make the payment for a travel certificate?
Please click here to request and pay for a Travel Certificate. Alternatively, you may contact our call centre for further assistance (1800 2100 999 / +91 22 6896 8300)
Can a refund be obtained on Travel Certificate?
No, a refund cannot be obtained for the same once issued.
Session Timeout Warning
Your session is about to expire. 2
If you would like to continue browsing, please press continue.
Kindly ‘Accept Cookies’ & allow us to personalise and optimise your experience with Go First.